This data protection policy applies to Hurrah.group and all its subsidiaries (Hurrah.agency, Hurrah.media, and Hurrah.studio) in accordance with European law.This data protection policy informs you of how we collect your data, and how it is going to be used by Hurrah.group. Hurrah is committed to keeping your data confidential, and will strictly follow data regulation laws.
Usage of personal data:
1. Any data collected will only be used for its intended purpose
2. Any data collected will only be used for its necessary duration
3. Any data collected will be kept up to date so long as realistic
4. Any data collected that is no longer relevant will be deleted.
5. Any data collected will only be used for internal purposes and not shared with any third parties.
In which cases do we collect personal data?
– Subscription to newsletter
– Information / business requests
– Job applications
What data is going to be collected?
Personal data refers to information that is directly attributable to any specifiable person / individual (“Data Subject”), such as name, location, identification number, purpose of contacts, or other factors relevant to the intended aforementioned case of personal data collection.Any data that is rendered anonymous, such as the use of Google Analytics, is not covered by this Data Protection Policy.Data types we collect depending upon your personal circumstances may include:
– Name, surname, age, email address, phone number, company, social media links.
– CV & application letters, educational and employment background (for applications)
How do we use your data?The data collected may be used for the following purposes:**Newsletters:**Upon signing up for the newsletter, personal data will be stored to include you in the emailing list to receive the newsletter you requested on an ongoing basis.
**Contact information:**Upon reaching out for applications, business requests, or other reasons, we keep record of correspondence to provide better service.**Recruitment:**We process the information you provide us with upon recruitment request, and will keep it for the necessary duration needed to complete the purpose of your request.We may use that information to contact you in the future after the application process, in case we deem your profile relevant to new opportunities you may be interested in.
Which rights do you have on your personal data?
– The right to request the data we keep, the duration of it, rectification of it, as well the erasure thereof.
– The right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on previously given consent before its withdrawal.
– The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
– The right to be removed from the newsletter at any time
Changes to this Data Protection Policy
Hurrah.group reserves the right to alter this data protection policy as needed.
In case of this occurring, all changes will be posted on relevant websites, and emails (e.g. newsletter subscriptions.)